Help. I always convince myself I’m dying.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have really bad anxiety. And I’m constantly thinking I’m gonna die or that probably I have cancer. Lately I been obsessed over my mole I convinced myself I have melanoma and I’m so terrified. My girlfriend keeps telling me it looks normal it hasn’t change color or anything but my head keeps telling me it probably too late and I can’t live like this anymore. I’m scared. Everything triggers it. Even if I get a simple cold I totally go insane and panick about it thinking I’m dying. I wish for my thoughts to stop 

2 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hey,

Sorry to hear you’re going through this, it sounds scary. From what you say it definitely sounds like health anxiety which can be treated really effectively with Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) which your doctor can refer you to.  It’s quite common and if you want to work on it CBT can help. 

Good luck!

• Posted

Hey your not alone idk when or why but all the sudden ive been feeling like im going to die soon like i know its coming my girls says its been 2 months since i had these feelings but it feels like it was a week ago 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.