Help, i am really worried, genital warts

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, 

I am really worried. 

I have just seen these weird bumps on my vagina ( on top of the opening, not sure how this part is called), can anyone help me? Are those genital warts? Or can they be pearly papules Or even cancer? Why is there so many?  Help please , I can't upload here so I uploaded them here: 

Moderator comment:I have deleted the links to the images as they went to a site unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. Users can upload images directly to this site by using the icon at the top right of reply boxes.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

that's what they look like  sad any idea?

• Posted

Hi luisa63263, 

When I look at the photos, they seem similar to "vestibular papillomatosis". 

I'm not a doctor, but reading online this condition should be nothing dangerous or bad. If so, you should not worry as this is normal and benign thing. 

Hopefully this is correct, but maybe you could see a doctor?

All the best,

Jonathan

• Posted

They look like  "vestibular papillomatosis", which is not harmful. 

-

However, perhaps you could have a test in case they could be "HPV"? 

All the best,

Jonathan 

• Posted

Looks like VP to me. Which Jonathon has already mentioned. No harm in having them professionally checked out though. 
  • Posted

thanks everyone, my gp just confirmed what you all were saying, just VP, so all the worries for nothing smile
    • Posted

You're welcome. That's cool. It looked normal. 

Best,

Jonathan

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.