Help! I cant be diagnosed properly and im so tired with my pain, i need ideas on what i can do

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello,

My name is Alice Green and im a 21 year old university student who is most likely suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis, i show most of the symptoms of it, and i have been falsely diagnosed with Fibromyalgia due to my photographic evidence i took of my inflammed joints (fingers, knee, elbows). I have been suffering with R.A for a year and i have recieved little to no help from the NHS, I have gone to my GP, but the issue is that i can only go when im healthy enough to walk there, which ultimately means that MRI, X ray scans show that my body is okay even though i have been in agonising pain everyday. The reason why i can type this is because i am bed-bound and under prescribed morphine to help knock me out so i dont feel my flair ups when they happen. I have had incompitent doctors who dont believe my symptoms and im just so lost as to what i can do, i need desperate help, i need ideas on what i can do? im not sure how long i can take it with the way things are now. i need a proper diagnosis and medication ASAP.

Thank you

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.