HELP!!! i don’t know if this is a yeast infection or what !

Posted , 6 users are following.

My boyfriend and i have unprotected sex, but this has never happened before. It first started out as white kinda chuncky discharge. it then became very itchy and so I looked it up and thought it was a yeast infection. i order at home trestment for a yeast infection but it was delayed by a week because of covid. i have only been using the treatment for 2 days but a couple days ago i developed these blisters/ sores. there is no bad smell or anything but it burns so bad when i pee and is kind of Uncomfortable walking. any suggestions? im scared to get it looked at , ive been crying about this all day .imageimageimageimage

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

looks like yeast u should see a doctor as herpes can cause sores aswel could just all be due to yeast but i would double check and get tested

• Posted

still not sure what it is. all i know is that right now im having an allergic reaction to monistat cream and have broken out in hives. my mom took me to the doctors fir the hives and theyve given me medicine for them. i didnt mention anything else though because i cant have my mom find out if it is an std or something.

• Posted

imageimageimageimageimageimage

new upedated pictures still no idea what it is

• Posted

hi what is your current health where your situation in concerned. are you fully recovered?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.