Help, I don’t know what’s wrong with my penis

Posted , 4 users are following.

hey, ive had this going for about 2 months now and at first i thought it was a UTI but now that i look at it, its actually gotten worse.

imageimage

What could this be? ill be going to the doctors soon

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Edited

This looks like Balanitis, maybe fungus, which is the most probable cause.

• Posted

Thank you, I will be going to a walk in clinic today!

I just needed some clarification and I appreciate you reaching out to me today!

• Edited

What did you find out with this? I have a very similar symptom.

Were you prescribed anything?

• Posted

I didnt go yet but Im using a anti fungal cream and it seems like its working. When you use the cream, make sure to apply it twice after showers so you have to wash your penis twice then apply it. When you wake up and before you go to bed. Grab the cream from a Pharmacy. It also depends on how bad it is. Mine doesnt seem so bad.

• Posted

if youre having the same symptoms as me, what helps to get rid of the stinging is to drink lots of water. cut all the sugar drinks including alcohol and youll see what i mean.

• Posted

Thanks for the info! i appreciate it!! Does your cream have a 1% steroid or are you using something else that is steroid free?

• Posted

same problem, after you used the cream you got back to normal? My penis gets itchy and red on some days. Please tell me what you figured out , now i can t see a doctor bacause of the corona virus .

• Posted

I haven't had the issue in weeks but just reoccurred last week. I can't think of anything in particular that would have caused it.

Total list of symptoms since this started:

*Can't sleep past 7am usually (I used to be able to sleep in all the time)

*Waking up sometimes with BO

*Increased Heart Palpitations

*Very tip of the urethra will sometimes be red

*The penis sometimes feels like its sweating and itching

*Burning throughout my face

*My right foot, small toe, has recently felt numb.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.