HELP I have a sore near opening of vagina? Worried it's herpes

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, so recently I noticed there's mutiple sores near my vaginal opening and in my vagina. I've had it for a few days thinking it would go away on its own, but it's gotten more painful. I can't even touch it without it hurting. I'm super worried it might be herpes or any kind of STD, but I've been in a monogamous relationship for two years. So, I'm not completely sure what it came from or how I got it. They look like the canker sores you get in your mouth. Please help me.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Is the  sores raised or flat to skin ? Because off and on I get the vaginal pimples .
  • Posted

Not sure what that could be. You need to go and see your doctor or nurse to get a diagnosis and treatment if needed. The sooner you are seen the better as you may be worrying about nothing. Take care and keep in touch.

• Posted

I agree with Lynn. See a doctor as soon as possible. If it is getting worse you don't want to leave it.

• Posted

Does your partner get oral cold sores? Because someone with the virus that causes cold sores (HSV-1) can transmit the virus through oral contact with another person's genitals, anus, or mouth, even if they don't have sores that are visible at the time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.