help! I have bumps in the shape of circles, Pus, Open wounds, itching and pain around my vagina

Posted , 2 users are following.

My last post didn’t make much sense because I used text-to-talk through my phone. Here is what I actually meant to say: 

First. 

- I got a yeast infection three weeks ago and treated it with over-the-counter Monistat 5 day.  

- I also douched twice right after the infection cleared. 

- And used anti-itch cream externally on my vagina for 7-9 days afterwards.

Second. 

- Once the yeast infection cleared (so I thought) I continued to have sex with my boyfriend.  

- Oral as well as vaginal sex. 

Third.  

- One week ago I got a full Brazilian bikini wax.

Fourth.  

- The following week, I started to see discharge (the cottage cheese discharge) and began to itch  uncontrollably.  

- So I scratched. And scratched, and scratched, and scratch some more.  

- Did I mention that I have long pointed nails? 

Fifth.  

- It became uncomfortable to walk and I had burning when I peed so I went to see a gynecologist on Friday.  

- No sex since Thursday night.  Even that was uncomfortable and I worked myself through it. 

Sixth. 

- The gynecologist said that I have a yeast infection  and the raw appearance and sores/bumps were from all of the scratching, waxing, douching and use of OTC vag anti-itch cream that I did during  earlier when having my Yeast infection (as mentioned above). 

- He also said that it should go away on its own Within seven days. 

- And to keep it clean, dry, don’t wear underwear, wear loose-fitting bottoms (pants,etc).

- I’ve done all of that and my symptoms have only gotten worse!!!

Seventh. 

- I had to go to the ER for something completely unrelated on Saturday and that’s when I noticed that I was having a lot of pain, more difficulty walking and burning while urinating.

Eighth. 

- It looks like small circles all over my vagina that have pus in them and some of the past has burst and leaving opened wounds. 

- The bumps with pus or all over the outside of my vagina: labia majora and labia minora-going down to my anal area, but not around my rectum.

Ninth. 

- The pain  has stayed very high and steady even after receiving serious pain medication directly through an IV in the hospital. 

- Each time I take pictures I look at the area it looks worse and worse. 

Tenth. 

- MY SORES/BUMPS, WOUNDS, THE AMOUNT OF PUS LOOK MUCH WORSE THAN ON FRIDAY.

- THE  PAIN IS UNBEARABLE.

WHAT DO I HAVE?? 

I WILL SEND PICTURES TO A MEDICAL DOCTOR!!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Go to a doctor. It could be a lot of things i.e. allergic reaction, herpes, infection, or symptom of another problem.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.