Help! I have this scab on my shin that transformed from a mysterious dent. Any idea what this could?

Posted , 1 user is following.

So about 3 or 4 weeks ago i noticed a dent on both of my shins as if someone took a hammer and struck me there' perfectly symmetric, equal distance apart. This dents are numb strangely enough...no feeling whats so ever. I spoke to and took photos and sent them to a doctor who told me it was most likely my salt intake(which made sense) so i changed my diet. A few days later i noticed the one on my left shin had went away but my right was still visible and also some spots had appeared within it. It wasnt at all painful so i left it alone and Its been a couple weeks since and i wake today to a big red scab thats very sore to the touch and kinda damp with blood. I have pictures if anybody can help me figure this out. Thanks.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.