Help I keep reading things online and it’s confusing.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi so I think I’m pregnant. My last period was oct 12th and I had sex the 21st and 28th. Missed my nov period and 8 Days later had bleeding for two day. I’ve taken two pregnancy test one was negative and one was a error... whatever that means. The test being negative just really confused me.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I think the most important thing would be to see your GP and arrange for an accurate test to be done. 
  • Posted

You have no need to worry about  error in pregnancy test.I think first pregnancy test is correct.This means that although your pregnancy test indicates that you are not really pregnant. biggrin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.