Help! I'm not sure if I have an std or its something else.

Posted , 2 users are following.

So I recently just lost my boyfriend, we dated for about a year and he's the only person I've had any sexual contact with this past year. All of a sudden I have little bumps around my vagina and they hurt really bad, I've been ready a lot of online articles and at first I though it was something minor but now i don't know because at first it was just one but now its a couple and they're spread out. I tried using hot compression but that didn't help at all. They hurt worse now. I got the first one about a week ago.

The reason I mentioned my boyfriend and I breaking up is because I don't know if it could also be something caused by stress.

The bumps are fairly small and I thought they were just pimples at first but they got bigger and more painful and now after I did the compression they kinda scabbed over. They aren't really white like herpes but I'm also not sure. Can anybody help?

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

They also itch but its very painful to even touch.
  • Posted

Mine weren't white like pimples either .

They open red like sores . It all differs for different people if I were you I would go get a swab ASAP because a blood test isn't as accurate .

And scabbing / peeling is also a sign of it .

What kind of pain are you having ? If you don't mind being more specific.

Pain while walking , sitting ? Urinating ? Any discharge ?

• Posted

I have pain walking and sitting because it hurts to touch them. I have no pain urinating
    • Posted

And I have no unusual discharge.
  • Posted

When are you planning on going go the doctor ?
    • Posted

Well hopefully soon but my mom won't take me. She's not exactly supportive. I've told her I need to go and she ignores me. So I'm not sure what to do.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.