Help I'm scared

Posted , 5 users are following.

I keep getting this weird rush through my body & then I feel weird so I have to like get up or something to stop from passing out or whatever, I try to stop freaking out but its hard, my body won't relax & I just want to sleep. I think I'm having an attack but Idk. And my head feel weird...

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

I've been feeling the exact same way.. I'm also, dealing with feeling like everything is unreal (derealization). sad

• Posted

Kayla, if you read my reply to Stephanie, please follow the same advice. Even if all these symptoms turn out to be related to severe anxiety, it doesn't make it any easier for you to cope with. Please keep in touch with this forum, again, to get support and reassurance. WE are not judgemental and you and Stephanie are not alone. Stay with us.     love Tess

• Posted

Stephanie, have you seen your doctor about this? That is very important, so that they can test you for a number of illnesses.

If you've seen your doctor, and nothing was found physically, then this sounds like acute anxiety syndrome, which generally is best treated by therapy.

I do understand that you are very worried about all this. Please post again so that we can continue to support you. love Tess

• Posted

No I'm only 18

It just got really hot in my friends room. I came down stairs, I can't calm down for anything.i keep getting weird flushes. I feel like I almost can't breathe, but I'm getting sharp pains everywhere, my head has a lot of pressure and I just want this to stop, I've tried to relax & sleep but its like something else happens

• Posted

Darling, please go to the doctor for help. This sounds like severe anxiety, but you're not sitting in front of me and I don't have yur medical history, so I can't advise anythin other than seeing the doctor, telling trusted members of your family what you're going through, and don't think you're going crazy!!!

• Posted

I went to the doctor about 4 days ago for head & chest pain. Everything came back clear, I kept telling them about my anxiety and what was going on, but they did nothing. Both my parents don't seem to care , all they do is argue which puts more stress on me. My body feels terrible all the time I never feel good anymore. All I do is cry bc I want to be myself again...

• Posted

This is sounding like it could be harmone imbalance. A lot of medical people miss this. Sounds like what my sister went through. Hormone therapy...estrogen, progesterone took care of it. Find a doctor or even a lab that will test you for hormove imbalance. Good luck
    • Posted

Oh, this isn't good, Stephanie.

You haven't got a good doctor. Go to another one and ask for a referral to an endocrinologist. And please seek out therapy, my love.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.