Help I’m scared this is an STD

Posted , 4 users are following.

so I had unprotected sex a few nights ago. the day following it hurt to pee and I believed it was a uti. that night i saw i had a small couple of bumps along my vaginal opening and began to get paranoid. i took a UTI, syphilis, and gonnohrea test, but they came back negative. I’ve now developed a serious itch and have some white discharge that i thought was a yeast infection. there are nit sores or scans or any sort but a small raised bump or two and then smaller ones further away in a lined pattern. i will attach a picture later (sorry it’s graphic) to see if anyone can help me. i’m terrified it’s genital warts or heroes. please help 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Without a picture I am not sure. However my first thought was Calamidia aka the Clap, which is a harsh bacterial infection you would need antibiotics for. If not it could be fungal like a yeast infection. I would probably go see your General practitioner if your gyno is not available.  
    • Posted

here is a picture i took last night. the little bumps are not really bothering me I believe, but they are made raw by my constant itching 1
  • Posted

So recently I found out I had hsv 2 and my Vagina opening looked exactly like that.  If it itch and burns it’s definitely herpes (not trying to scare you) but being honest with you. I thought mines were chlamydia or a yeast infection but it wasn’t . Best of luck to you! 
    • Posted

My itching has stopped today. was that the case with you? I also no longer really have much unusual discharge. 
  • Posted

If they come up again, see your doctor for a swab.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.