Help I’m so worried

Posted , 6 users are following.

ive had this in while now it itches like crazy i already have vestibular pp i know it itchingggg from time to time and the doctor said some people have it too but last days my vagina entrance became red and itching with some sores i don't know if i have a yeast infection to because the discharge smells like beer or yeast im not sure what that smell is File size is too bigI’m so scared if you guys have any home remedies for me this is infection or anything to him please tell me image

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

hi there it looks very red firstly you could try some medication for yeast infection or go to your doctor and get it checked out and get right treatment and put your mind at rest

• Posted

i took some medications today from the pharmacist i will try them this week and if i didn't see any progress i will go to the doctor ofc thank u so much u made me feel better

• Posted

HI. You have what i have. I have consulted several dermatologists and gynaes but most of them couldnt identify it to be vestibular papillomatosis.It has been almost 8 months now i am suffering, itchy and burning sensation is what i experience almost all the time. Gets worse pre and post menstruation. Kindly let me know what you are experiencing

• Posted

You have what i have,papilla like projections on the inner wall of my vagina supposedly vestibular papillamatosis. The burning sensation bothers me a lot. Had it once two years back. There is recurrence of it again now and it does take a long time to heal during which you have to refrain from any interference to the region. In fact sanitary napkins act harsh.Anti fungal creams are not to be used. An anti ulcer mild cream like sucralfate can be used on the vaginal entrance if there is redness and burning sensation. The skin becomes extremely sensitive due to vp.My gynae suggested me the cream since the condition is rare and no specfic treatments are known.Please share what you are experiencing and let me know if consulted a gynae or dermatologist

• Posted

sorry i lost my account and now i got it back i went to several gynecologists they didn't identify it they said maybe it's thrust that cause the itching but they gave me some medicine but it didn't do much after a while it stopped for like a year and now i got it again the itching it's horrible idk what to do

• Posted

Hi,

I am having the same symptoms. I present with itching, redness, and swelling of the vulva region. I went to a gyncologist and I have been diagnosed with BV and Yeast infection. Nothing has made my symptoms go away. I also present with the bumps around my vuvla region. Ive seen 3 gynecologist and they say its "normal/vestibular paplimotis) The bumps are growing and getting larger in size. I dont think this is normal and I need to know what others are doing to solve these symptom

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.