HELP idk what this is

Posted , 2 users are following.

it just feels a bit irritated and i looked and i saw that and im not sure what it could be image

0 likes, 1 reply

Report / Delete

1 Reply

  • Posted

    did you irritate yourself with something like a tampon? or maybe a certain soap you're new to using? unfortunately, my guess is that those are a cluster of genital herpes sores. they are open sores that are just starting to form. this would be the first outbreak. they become extremely painful to the touch. they will eventually scab over. but their presence can remain for more than a week. if they are what i think they are you'll need to get to. doctor immediately for a prescription for herpes meds (Ayciclavor is the name i believe) and a topical cream to ease the pain and put a barrier over the sores). do not self medicate or diagnose. make sure it is or is not herpes so you can treat it accordingly. do not put anything on it that hasn't been approved by a doctor because they hurt very much as it is, and you can possibly hurt yourself even more doing that.

    Report / Delete Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up