Help if possible.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Morning all x

After Friday telephone call from a lady from PIP stating she will backdated 6 months from January.

I still haven't received my letter yet but last night looked on my account and pip put in £620.

I dont understand what this is.... as from Jan to April the back payment should be over £700 then she mentioned backdating it 6 months after Jan.

Can anyone help?

Thank you

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi,

No one can really answer your question about the back dated money Natalie. I really don't understand why they would back date it a further 6 months, especially as you didn't report those changes until January. I've never heard of them back dating money further than the time you report those changes. They are open now, best thing to do is ring them and ask because they will be able to tell you all you need to know. Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.