HELP: IM 20 YRS OLD. BACK PAIN 4 YRS

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi! Im 20 yrs old. And I got this backpain and some neurological problems (arms and legs). My muscle hurts, sore and feel tired all the time. My right leg has atrophy and feels weird to walk. Im feeling this for 4 yrs. Constant. Doesn't stop. Doesn't Go. There are goods days and bad days with the pain but it doesn't go. im scared that i have a tumor or cancer. sad

(4 yrs ago) I had MRI of the brain because of cold sensation in my head and eye pain that wakes me up. Mri came back normal dismissed as cluster headache.

I had the atrophy of the leg when I had the MRI. And back pain (disregarded because i thought it would come off or it may be from stress).

Never had an xray or mri of my spine.

I didn't go to the doctor when my symptoms started because I was too scared to be diagnose of cancer or tumor.

But right now, i was considering going to the doctor. Because I was wondering, if it's a tumor or cancer, i should be dead right now or i should be paralyzed or something.

Anyone had this symptoms before? sad Your replies will make me calm sad much appreciated sad

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I have very similar issues going on , it all started after I caught herpes simplex . Cold feeling in head , off balance , weakness, upper and lower back pain , pain in and behind right eye , foggy , muscles twitching etc im currently waiting to see neurologist I'm 31 years old 

You should get tested for herpes simplex and all the other viruses in that family like hhv 6 , Epstein Barr, herpes simplex 1 and 2 and CMV . I never had a classic herpes outbreak and never got any blisters or sores . Get tested for Lyme as well. An infection has made its way into your nervous system for sure .

One big that that has helped me is lowering histamines in the foods I'm eating . No dairy , no chocolate, nothing fermented, no soy or anyging with msg , no nightshade vegetables. Hope your doing ok dude  keep those post updated 

Hope you are

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.