Help, im freaking out and don't know what these are

Posted , 6 users are following.

hello, ive had these weird bumps that are skin colored/slightly white on my outer vag lip for almost 2 months now I think and idk what they are. they don't itch or burn and I was picking at one earlier and it started bleeding. just really worried.image

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

You look as though you shave a lot and these are razor bumps. They may get infected as well. Whatever you do , dont pick at them. If you wet shave then make sure you dont use cheap razors and also change your razor often. Dont shave everyday. Buy an electrical ladyshaver for a better result but always keep the razor head as clean as possible. You can take the head out and wash in hot soapy water occasionally.

• Edited

yes id agree and say these are shaving rashes which maybe causing ingrown hairs also

• Posted

very possible but the ones near your outer labia seem to be a more uniformed hardened texture, I would keep an eye on those. the others seem to be inflamed hair follicles and harmless.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.