Help im loosing it

Posted , 8 users are following.

Ok so this is driving me nuts. I have a very small lump on the inside of my lower right side belly. Only way you feel it is by firmly pressing against the area and rubbing bavk and forth. Im overweight and ivr had isb for a week. Now i havr had a complete blood count done and it was perfect and my urine was normal litte high in protein. And i did a stool test which came back negative. So my worry its a tumor. But am i over worrying as i have bad health anxiety. Wouldnt they off seen thsat in the tests

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Next
  • Posted

It's wrong have protein in your urine.It's a sign of bad things like issues with your kidneys. The last time I had proteinuria I ended up shooting a thrombus that landed in my lungs nearly killing me bit for swift action at the usa.

Also lumps anywhere in the body can mean anything from nods to actual lumps benign or cancerous.

Your should find out why there's protein in ur urine, test for electrolytes, then have the lump tested to determine type and why u have it at all...

• Posted

When my uncle had pancreatic cancer, his blood tests came back abnormal. So maybe the tests would have shown something if it is a tumor. But you need to tell your doctors about it and have them do tests. Not all tumors are cancerous.
  • Posted

Yeah like i said all my test came back normal accept for to much protein in my urine. I had a complete cbc blood test done. All the doctors ive seen said im fine or it could be a fatty lump. But i feel like sometimes my gut pain vomes from there
  • Posted

Could this be a minor rupture of the tummy muscles? Very common in that area i'm afraid .

Absolutely non threatening and best treatment, weight loss and gentle exercise. If this is true lie on the bed and feel if it disappears, once the pressure is removed. Things like tumors do happen but are rare.

Good luck, try healthy diet and go back to G.P. soon as.          Regards, E

• Posted

Stop!   It is not a tumor...i am sure it is a harmless cyst.    I have a few of them.   My daughter,who is 46 has had one on the back of her neck since she was a kid.  When she gets a cold it gets bigger and then goes back down.  I have a coulple of them on my leg and one on my stomach and you can’t tell unless you start feeling around.  There is a name for this cyst just can’t remember it.....Go to the doctor or urgent care and have it looked at.   I am sure it is nothing to worry about...
  • Posted

Can a cyst cause stomach pain and also ive done so many tests accept for colonscopy or endoscopy but doctor wont refer me because he says im healthy and if he thought something was serious he would tell me
    • Posted

Not that I am aware of but stress sure can.   Trust your doctor, take the probiotic I suggested, it certainly won’t harm you...
  • Posted

Any healthcare professional can tell instantly of it's a hernia. If not take an MRI.

• Posted

Has your doctor examined this lump?
    • Posted

An ultrasound will tell you more.  But since your doctor said it was just a fatty lump. I would accept this and don’t worry.
  • Posted

wELL my advice to you is face the music and go see your doctor and be firm in having him give you a colonoscopy It might very be a nodule that is benign but before you have a nervous break down.  No lump should go unchecked.  As I said, I repeat be firm with the doctor.
  • Posted

Yeah like I said in going for an ultrasound today so that will show any type of tumor
  • Posted

Dear Brandon,

You may as well find out where you stand, so to speak.

I'm sure everyone here is hoping for you, so be aware that the whole medical team are doing their best. If it's possible do try not to over worry about this. I went through something like this four years ago and it all worked out well in the end.

Good luck E 

• Posted

Yeah thanks everyone! I'm going for a CT scan and ultrasound sound tomorrow I'll keep everyone up to date with results

• Posted

Well brandon I am glad you are going to have more test done and not just listen to a doctor that would say it is just a lump and not to worry.  A lump is a lump and should not be a lump.  Do keep us posted.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.