Help in a panic...sick of being sick.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Been almost 3 months, dont sleep well, no appetite, cant work, vomit, take adivan, finished with Zoloft do to it gave me terrible side effects..

I go to therapy two times a week.. feel like a freak cause my subconsciois mind always wins most times.. im working hard everyday & do what im suggested.. Just so frustrated....

I have a few good days & then i crash with some symptom that drags me down.. My self confidence is beat up..

I have been diagnosed with Gd & ptsd& have insomnia.. I am sooo miserable with how my life is.. Worry constanlty that this will never get better.

I have had some past experiences that have caused alot of health fears as well as alot of things happen in my life.. Im young & wanna live.....

I get so emotional because i cant stand living this way & so frustrated..

I miss my old self..

Its almost Christmas & just want to feel human & not want to think about doing something before i do it.. I know its anxiety.. It sucks!!!

Looking for anyone to help with making me believe im not alone & it will get better at some point..

Any suggestions on natural remedies or just some posotive feedback for Im so tired of living in this hell...

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Christy you are not alone I think about things I have to do days before and soo dread them that I have anxiety attacks.We are all fighting this together.
    • Posted

Can you work?

Im so sick of feeling sick.. wake everyday wondering what i can do & try to get up confidence to acrually do it.. im not even comfortable in my own house.. i associate it my anxiety.. it should be my safe place..

I dont want to keep trying new meds it scares me due to how sensative i to them..

Right now day 5 no Zoloft

. Had dizzy spell Sunday, scared me. Insomnia is back..anxiety is high , cried all day yesterday & neck & head & leg tremmors..

They told me i shouldnt have any effects because i was only on 6mg of it..

Well maybe it in my head but i felt aweful yesterday..

• Posted

Christy my heart aches when I read your story, as it is similar to mine four years ago.   Perhaps you need a different med.  I tried several A.D.'s the last being sertraline.  I suffered so much with withdrawals that tapered down after a year.  i was on 150 mg., tapered down over 3 months which was too fast.  Your symptoms are identical to what many of us experienced.  I never felt well on any A.D. I know they help many but I was not one of those people.  Have you consulted your Dr. with your concerns?   I've been off two years now experienced terrible w.d. coming off, but now feel like my old self.  Psychiatric drugs affect everyone differently.  I hope you are soon feeling better, I wish you well on this journey.

• Posted

Awh. thanks Maureen.. im feeling slightly better today..

Have a stress test Friday& had my adrenial glands checked guess i have low cortisol in the morning.. Not sure what that means yet .. Have to see her soon..

I am neurotic with all the meds & crap i have to do..

I have decent days not lie before but def better than a month ago..

Im terrified to try a new. med.. Im happy they have them for people & i was hoping it would work for me but

. Whoahhhh.. It was badddd..

Going up & coming down.. plays with your body & mind..

Trust me i wish there was a miracle drug wuth no side effects.. lol..

I try everything i can to get back to the real world but i have a bad day & sets me right back & have to adjust & try to regroup.. I beat my slef up. Im living alone so it doesnt help..

Im glad your doing better.. Happy to hear ...

Thanks for all your kindnness..smile

• Posted

hi christy, for at least the short term to get you out of this emotional low point state you are in, go to your doctor and get clonazepam.  you dont need to take a high dose.  they come in as little as 0.5mg

(they also come in 2mg size, if you find that 0.5mg is too low and ineffective for you)

it's a safe drug, well tested, and will make you feel better (more calm, less anxiety, better sleep, and so on)

go and see your doctor, and best of luck

• Posted

if ativan is working for you and helping you then that's fine and keep going on that

but, if it's not helping you, switch to either clonazepam, or alprazolam

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.