Help, is there any chance of hiv

Posted , 5 users are following.

can you contract hiv through passive oral sex?? Two weeks after i had a yeast infection and swollen lymph nodes, when googling these symptoms it said it could be symptoms of hiv and it has freaked me out

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

i had a yeast infection as well. it freaks me out so after 8weeks i decided to go for a check-up. i told my dr. that i would like to have an HIV,syphilis test and pap smear. and all normal. you should have the test to.

• Edited

no hiv passes through blood and soooo many things can cause swollen lymph nodes! im pretty sure they sell hiv tests at drug stores. you should get one to ease your mind but i really think you have nothing to worry about 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.