Help! Is this herpes??

Posted , 7 users are following.

so worried, does this look like herpes? little ulcers on the enterance of my vagina are painful! ! Never had this before. Also have more clear vaginal discharge that does not have a smellimage

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Edited

it looks like it or could be a yeast infection

• Posted

would you get blister like bubbles with a yeast infection?

• Posted

if a yeast infection is bad enough it might look like herpes. However, it looks like herpes. please get those ulcers swabbed to confirm. Then you can get on anti-virals so that you will feel better. take care!!!

• Edited

hate to tell you this but it does look like herpes or maybe genital warts. Do you ever get cold sores? it can be transmitted from those. This is not a yeast infection.

• Posted

hi emma, i do believe this is herpes. if possible get in touch with your local umbrella/STI clinic, they may be able to prescribe anti virals to help you recover and prevent another outbreak. try taking soothing little sit in baths and dont rub dry, pat dry. hope this helps x

• Posted

when did you notice them and have they always looked like this? i dont want to say its herpes or that they look like them without more details. Its mind boggling and i know the frustration of...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.