Help is this herpes Iv been itching hurts when I pee in my cervix hurts to it comes and goes

Posted , 5 users are following.

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

• Posted

Do you have any sores in your genital area? I don't see any from the angle of this picture. If you have any sores, try to get them on a photo and upload it if you want. It would help us better answer your query.

• Posted

i have had something flare up around my anus iam itching it hurts when i pee and feel tired and no energy

• Posted

unable to diagnose anything from that photo, better shots required, if you are able to.

• Posted

please let me know what it is. i feel like i have the same thing except it doesnt hurt to pee it only hurts when i have sex

• Posted

Are you sexually active? The discomfort around anus could be caused by hemorrhoids.

• Posted

i agree it could be hemmoroids

louise, have you had any changes in bowel movement like diarrehea or constipation?

• Edited

do you think you could get tested ?

• Posted

iam so frustrated so i contacted my local gp to see if i could go in and get this swabbed as i am concerened and have been concerened for months that this is herpes as i have had clear blisters before that just burst and went away for the doctor to say they dont test for it there so i said i cant keep going on with these symptoms he has prescribed me herpes meds now with out a swab its likley i have it how will i tell my partner

• Posted

so he prescribed you herpes medicine without even checking for it?

do you have any pictures of the clear blisters youve had?

do you think you got this from your partner?

• Posted

no i dont i had what looked like tear drops on a rose in small cluster on the inside of my vag/butt they burst didnt hurt though but i get the symptoms of itching and tingling this has been going on six months now it also hurts when i pee like a water infection i have a change in my discharge to and also dull like period pain i have been doctors and showed nurses every time there has been an itchy bump they keep tellinh me due to soaps shaving ect i even had my own doctor look also went to the sexual health and they said they didnt think it was but last lesion was blisters not bumps i dont think my partner has give it to me i see him itching and worried he now is getting it

• Posted

wow so they never swabbed any of the bumps to test them out? that wouldve been the quickest way to get a response. wow 6 months is a long time, when do you pick up your medicine? i think your partner would need medicine too if you really do have that. i dont understand how they can prescribe you medicine if you havent tested positive for it? go in and get a blood test done, after 3 months its the most accurate

• Posted

the doctor told me that they cant test for it there which is so hard work when they dont last long and i need them swabbed i will go and get blood tests done i havent had the bad outbreak that i hear everybody talking about

• Posted

thats crazy to me, i think you should just do bloodwork,it might not even be herpes and you dont want to take the medicine if its not. at least itll put your mind as ease. i am going tomorrow to get checked up

• Posted

its definatly herpes just look iam devastated

• Posted

go tomorrow and get it swabbed fast, its the only way you will know.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.