Help is this vaginal warts?

Posted , 1 user is following.

hello, i had a colposcopy recently (my doctor performed it at the same time as he did the pap and i havent got the results to that yet) and he saw an acetowhite patch so he took samples for biopsy

he said it could be hpv and asked me to look put for warts

now, he said I dont have at the moment and i honestly didnt really look at my vagina before but i can see bumps there

Also i was diagnosed with candidiasis

searching on the internet i found vaginal papillomatosis and maybe it is that? should i worry?

My results are due next friday and i just cant wait that much i am freaking put about this hpv thing

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

i dont see any warts just vestibular papillomatosis

• Posted

the hpv that effcts the cervix is a higher risk hpv than warts there different strains of hpv so if u have hpv that effects the cervix it dosnt mean ull get warts as warts are caused by low risk hpv

• Posted

ye thats understandable given the circumstances when they find things abnormal on a smear test etc its usually caught within plenty of time for it to be treated try not to worry

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.