help its about my testicles on and off squeezing feeling.

Posted , 3 users are following.

after i sex with a friend but i use a condom it was (fri 29 dec 2017), so we did our stuff and all that after that day (sat 30 dec 2017) we went somewhere me and my family and i didn't feel anything at all i feel normal. the after going out with my family there is this strange thing that i felt, like someone is squeezing my balls on and off and then later i feel normal again after a few seconds it will comeback again what is happening to me.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I have had that same feeling, it felt like my testicles were being crushed, daily.

I have the condition called retractile testes, whereby my testicles retract into my iguinal canal. It is also called ascending testes. That is why I eventually had the operation called orchiopexy. It is an operation where the doctors split my scrotum in half and literally tied my testicles to the bottom of my scrotum. No more crushing pain.

The operation was painful, but even though, my testes were tied down, the still seem to want to retract back into my inguinal.canal. but they can not.

The one problem about having them tied down, is that I have a tendency to sit on them. But since my testes are smaller than the average male, mine are hazel nut sized, due to me having 47 chromosomes or xxy., I usually have to lift my scrotum out of the way, otherwise, my testicles will be sore.

I have heard of one other male on this forum who had his testicle tied higher up in his scrotum , but he didn't like the results. He lost the other to cancer.

I don't know if that is happening to you or not.

I am not a doctor.

I hope you will find out why you are experiencing your pain. Hopefully you won't need to have the surgery I had. Good luck in your quest.

• Posted

actually i went to the doctor ask for a check up and he gave medicine called inflamox and day after day, the feeling of being someone is squeezing your balls is gone

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.