Help...iv been in pain for to long ..

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm 34 I work full time I coach cheer .I'm in active person ..

Many years ago I started getting aches and pains

Pulled muscle here. Sprain something there arthritis carpooltunnel . but I'm getting worse and I feel like I'm being misdiagnosed ..

I have aches every where

Feels like I'v pulled every muscle from my calf down my arms shoulders sometimes back and neck

My balance has been off my head feels like it's always in a fog .. My hands crap go num my fingers stop Working. I'm scared I'm going crazy and I just wanna feel better!!!

I don't no how to get the doctors to do more !!!

I don't no what to say tonight them to help me ..

Any suggestions

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Have you had a Creatine Kinase (CK or CPK) blood test? The CK level is significantly raised in many muscle conditions. If yours is raised it might push the doctors to investigate thoroughly.

As your problems go back some years it is worth you reading the page "Could my problems be due to McArdle's?" in the McArdle's (GSD Type V) section of the AGSD-UK web site. Althogh symptoms normally show before the age of 10, some people maintain very good fitness from childhood and do not realise their problems until their 20s or even later.

https://www.agsd.org.uk/

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.