HELP IVE HAD A RED SPOT ON MY FACE FOR 2 YEARS

Posted , 2 users are following.

ive had this same red spot on my face for two years. i thought it was a pimple at first, so i tried to treat it with acne creams and other things, but nothing worked. im sure its not a cyst. does anyone know what it is???image

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Dear Anna...

Two years is a long duration for this sort of red spot to exist. I have been through every sort of spots and cysts but usually they disaappear after a month or so..The thing is many more are ready to appear on many other spots. Have u visited any dermatologist yet or you have been using your own prescription? Acne creams alone can do nothing unless accompanied by some tablets like vibramycin etc. Simetimes using acne creams from ur own can be harmful for ur skin. I was using Kannadex X in my times and at that time it got me rid of acne but later on it(acne) came back even stronger. It became worse and then when i consulted doctor he told me that the reason for my acne becoming worse was using this cream kannadex x which contained steroids.. So what i wanted to ask is have u applied acne creams after consulting or from your own?

• Posted

i used acne creams from my own. but i dont think its a pimple anymore since it doesnt act like one and only looks like a pimple...

• Posted

now its time for you to consult a doctor. Let the doctor examine and he will definitely help u get rid of it...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.