Help! Lump on Urethra!

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi guys,

i've always had a heavy flow like for 4 days then 2 light days . so in Aug. i had a heavy period the first 2 days then light for 4 days. Sept 1 my period was due, i started spotting 9/2 and i needed a liner only the first day , the next 4 days there was only blood when i wiped. i thought implantation bleeding but Neg. PT (9/15 &9/22) and no changes. no foul odor or anything. i then had sex yesterday and he noticed i wad bleeding, i thought this meant my period was going to start, but i didn't bleed at all after. the bleeding burning sex and the burning sensation i feel after i pee(not when i pee) worried me. i decided to grab a mirror and found this.

i should mention i have been peeing more frequently, when i sneeze i pee, sometimes right after i pee i feel like i have to pee again also any type of jumping and i have leakage image

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.