help me!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

ladies!!

I have been dealing with Bartholin cysts for 3 years. I have had 6 I&D 3 word catheters, 5 yeast infections and a lot of tears. I had 3 back to back accesses in January. went a whole 6 months and it's back. I was on vacation this past weekend when my little friend appeared. went back got it lanced and currently have it filed with gauze. I have a consultation next Thursday to go over a possible marsup, but all the research I have done has scared the living heck out of me. has anyone has really good results with this. I DONT want to keep going thru this. help =*(

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hello girlfriend,

Hugs for you.  I know the exact feeling, your heart drops to the ground when it reoccurs.  You cant help but cry.  Mine came back lots also.  I thought what a life, in and out of hospital etc.  For the last four years they have came back now and then (two this year I think) (generally when I am stressed, it is my weaknest point, I am trying my hardest to be pleased my body is telling me I am doing too much, stressed etc) but through natural products I have alot more control.  I havent been back to hospital for at least 4 years.  Things I use are, Silica Spray (from Australia...other brands dont work for me, I order online and they post it anywhere worldwide) sprayed directly on it, black walnut (drink small amounts), slippery elm power into a drink or on your breakfast, tea tree oil, cider vinger in my hot tea, serrapeptase tablets.  The Silica spray is my saving grace though.  I read one lady puts a sliced onion onto it directly and she see's results.  I plan to try that next time it comes.  Sending you a big hug.  You will get ontop of it.  I would seriously look at natural products, doctors treat the situation not the problem, cause, root to it all.  Drink lots of water is another one.  A hug from me, who totally understands the pain, disappointment, things will improve.  cheesygrinbiggrin

• Posted

Thank you for your response. I haven't decided what I want to do yet for the surgery. I know that I have a problem with these things. They always abcess. will the spray help the abcess?
    • Posted

Please help! This is my first barthilin cyst and I just got it drained two days ago. It's been healing but recently started hurting because it's dry and tender. What if my bump popped and started bleeding? My doctor put a catheter to help for a month. And warned me about discharges. I don't think I've ever had a discharge so I'm kinda scare of what to expect. Should I go see the doctor if I popped and started bleeding?
  • Posted

Yes I spray it onto the abcess, it saves me!  Normally it will open up and release but sometimes it goes smaller instead before going away.  Since using the spray it is gone within in a week for me.  Schuessler tissue salts, cleanser and conditioner, silica spray, you will find there australia website and they will ship anywhere worldwide.  I would say no harm in trying it.  Maybe give the onion a go, onion has the ability to draw things out, so there is some logic in that.  But I havent tried the onion so dont know.  biggrinlol
    • Posted

Mine usually access. is it still okay to use this knowing it's infected?
  • Posted

Please help! This is my first barthilin cyst and I just got it drained two days ago. It's been healing but recently started hurting because it's dry and tender. What if my bump popped and started bleeding? My doctor put a catheter to help for a month. And warned me about discharges. I don't think I've ever had a discharge so I'm kinda scare of what to expect. Should I go see the doctor if I popped and started bleeding?
    • Posted

jessie237, I know the fear your in right now all to well. I had mine drained on Monday and had the packing. mine healed rather quickly and I am back to normal but in January when I had mine lanced they did not get the whole infection out. If it is hurting or irritating go back and have then make sure it's all out. After mine was lanced there was a little blood but no discharge. These things are such a pain in the but and the problem is once they start that keep coming back as much as I try and convince myself this is the last time. sitz baths with Epsom salt help a lot and try not to freak out. Your body reacts to the fear. don't touch down there every 5 minutes like I do bc it will just make you more paranoid. There is a surgery called marsipulation. it is a small surgery where they stich a opening for your gland to heal from the outside. I am next for this as I have had a few already. I know mine stem from dry sex. I have noticed each time I get them, the night before was dry and rough. your going to get thru this. There are options. but if you don't feel it getting better there could still be infection. 
    • Posted

I can not thank you enough for you kind words. You completely put an ease on my heart. It's so scary and painful and I hate that these things can just happen anytime. Thanks again.
    • Posted

I know that when I had my first one back in 2011, all I wanted was to hear someone that went thru it to help me thru. don't fret, it happens to a lot of woman and it will get better =)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.