Help me !!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been experiencing tight chest pains at the top of my chest accompanied by a burning sensation in my throat also I get short of breath an find it hard to breath properly I've had tests for heart attack and such but all fine ..I sometimes feel like just under my ribs are extremely tender too but the worse pain is in the top of my left arm this sometimes worries me and I end up having a panic attack ! Am I going mad? What's happening?

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi.

I jave all the same symtoms as you except for the burning pain on your arm. I am exyremely breathless with a very sore throat however I am getting some relief now useing Aloe Vera Juice and Chlorophyll.

• Posted

Hi.

my acid reflux as come back with a vengeance after a year of being able to control it with diet and gaviscon. 

Which aloe Vera do you buy and where from please.

i really don’t want to go back on lansoprozol I took it for 5 years and I started to get side effects with them. Running to the loo, high BP 

its very scary isn’t it 

thanks. 

• Posted

Hi, Have you tried ranitidine, which are an ACE inhibitor rather than a PPI and works in a different way but are less addictive, my GP said you can take 300mg per day without any problems.  If you are UK all supermarkets make their own basic ones at £1 or so per pack but are only 75mg each tablet so if that doesn't work take 2 twice per day. Worth trying, I have been taking esomeprazole for 15 years now and am finding that I hardly need them after taking ranitidine.  I found aloe vera stopped working after a while and to be honest the taste was awful and seemed to burn my stomach, but others find it great.

• Posted

GERD/Reflux is what is happening,  If you are in UK and cannot get to GP anytime soon, go to the supermarket and buy some NEXIUM, or RANITIDINE, give them a try and see what happens.  Burning in throat is classic symptom as are chest pain.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.