Help me

Posted , 4 users are following.

I keep getting sectioned put away medicated then let out I have eupd scitzafrini please advise

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hope you are ok Jeff do you stay on your medication ? Maybe counselling would help you 
    • Posted

Thanks Nicky ever time I leave my flat I get into trouble yes I do take my meds but feel like I may not
  • Posted

Hi Jeff

Have you had a formal diagnosis?  Normally when you are sectioned it is because you are seen as harm to yourself or others.  Have you been on an assessment ward?  It sounds to me that your medication is not right yet and it may be that you need to sit and work with the psychiatrists to get your dose right so you don't need to keep getting sectioned as you will be able to copy with your medication rather than becoming unwell. 

• Posted

Thanks for your kind words I am totally isolated I don't want to talk to anyone and the voices are getting stronger every time I leave my flat I get into trouble

• Posted

You have to be strong Jeff and get some help or this will only get worse.  Honestly there are people out there that will help you and want to help you.  You are not well and you need to accept the help in order to get well again. 

Do you have a support worker or a mental health nurse that you can turn to?

• Posted

No I turn down all there help my family have disowned me I can understand that they don't understand

• Posted

My advice would be to go to your GP and get a referral to the community mental health team.  Let them give you some support and help you get better.  It will be a good starting point for you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.