Help me!!!! Can you read my ECG?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, I am Nugrah. Please help me read my ECG. I am totally confused to choose what kind of treatment that i should have. Thanks

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Nugah an ECG isn't going to tell you what treatment you need or even what disease or infliction  it is you need to see a doctor about it and an ECG is only going show irregular heart rhythm you need more tests done to confirm what you have and what should be done I'm sorry I can't help with the reading  
    • Posted

Thanks emma,

I visited 5 doctor, and didnt make one summary. The first and second doctor told me that i have wpw syndrome, third and fourth told me that i have coronary artery disease and the last doctor told me that i have ventricular tachycardia based on episode. That's the reason why i want to know what disease and the right treatment.

• Posted

Hmm, that is a difficult situation I understand exactly what you mean I am currently trying to figure out what's wrong with myself but no doctor seems to know. What country do you reside in? As most places don't allow you to buy pharmaceuticals without a prescription and have any of these doctors given you anything for your problem
    • Posted

I am in West Java, Indonesia. The doctor gave me medicine for aritmia and He didn't tell me to reorder the medicine but he set the time for ablation in May.I had a heart attack seven times in life and  realized in the last attack. The first heart attack that i remember was in 2012, Just arrived at home from playing basketball. I didn't realize it was heart attack, i thought that i was exhausted. The last episode was the longest episode in my life so i decided to meet doctor.

• Posted

Hey Nugah I'm not a medical professional  so my knowledge is very limited and as I don't know how your health service works I'm not sure what to suggest have you had surgery at all usually when you have a heart attack they will widen coronary artery to get back blood flow another surgery is where they bypass the coronary artery entirely and place a catheter into the heart  have you has any of these at all and are you sure it was a heart attack have you been diagnosed by a doctor because as it stands no one on  here will be able to determine what medication you need with an ECG it will only tell you if you have Irregular heart patterns It sounds strange that your doctors wouldn't be more helpful and you said about Arrhythmia I suggest you go back to that doctor and ask  and show him the ECG I'm so sorry I can't be of more help Please keep me posted on your progress 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.