Help me find the answer please!

Posted , 3 users are following.

my girlfriend has a sickness. She is 23 and has been dealing with this for 19 years, since she was four years old. About every three months while shes sleeping in the middle of the night she wakes up extremely dizzy. She then will vomit every 5-15 minutes. The vomitting can last for over 30 hours. She vomits stomach acid and if she begins vomitting blood she is hospitalized. He muscles contract, she cannot be in the light and cannot walk alone. She also has a very hard time breathing. Does anyone know what this could be? No medication or test has given us an answer and I'm not going to stop searching for the answer. Please help sad

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

What u mean to say no test and no medication has given any answer....plz mention the tests which she has done till now she did endoscopy or not.... And also she use Nexium 40 mg and demoperodine 10, mg tablets or not ....plz mention what kind of medicine or test ur gf done till now ok
    • Posted

Ill have to check on the medications because the list is so long. She's had hundreds of MRI's, CAT Scans, blood tests. She's been tested for diabetes, cancers, CVS (cyclic vomiting syndrome) (which is what I think she has). She's been treated for vertigo, epilepsy, GERD, and more. I will check with her on tests and medications because the list is huge

• Posted

Sorry to say but till today i am thinking that i am the one who has lot of diseases but your gf is more then me sorry to say i understand you but alot of disease man....specially epilepsy the most dangerous one i have a cousin 32 year old i see him when he has epilepsy attack....sorry man then affcourse she will have an endoscopy to ......and in the case of epilepsy i don't know what to say but just ask from her she use demoperodine tablets or not its used for vomiting.....but you need that to discuss with a doctor if she has an endoscopy the doc will see him stomach some time weakness will cause that kind of problems......try to discuss with the doctor but your gf need lot of vitamins to eat....some times its happens i have an aunty she is same like ur gf symptoms always she is vomiting.......she has an endoscopy which show ulcer then she do treatment and become fine and also she has a weak stomach which digest food slowly.....discuss with a doctor man take ur gf to gastro doctor and discuss about nexium or lansoprazole + demoperodine with,a doc if its safe she can use it

• Posted

Look into POTS\Dysautonmia. It is when your autonomic system can not regulate your BP and pulse. Some people have severe nausea and vomiting The Mayo clinic has done a lot of research on this syndrome.

y

You may find a doctor to treat Bp problems it can be difficult to find a doctor to treat nausea and vomiting. It can cause feelings like a panic attack. My son missed his last to years of high school because he could not function. It can be very debilitating..Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.