Help me I'm begging.

Posted , 6 users are following.

I can't take this anymore , does anyone else feel like they are always tired like they can drop asleep at any given moment especially when they lay down from there anxiety I know it's not nothing else because I've been a n e 8times since the New Years and all came back fine someone please say this is normal otherwise I'm going to panic out my mind. I'm only 22 what's happening 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

After an anxiety attack I am completely exhausted!! I feel I need to sleep of the lasting effects. Hope you start to feel better soon!
    • Posted

Absolutely! When I am anxious I feel the symptoms!! Try to relax and do some self talk. YOU are in control of the situation! This is just anxiety and there is nothing wrong with you. You can defeat this and not let it take over you today. Hang in there!!
    • Posted

Also try some guided meditation search for it on youtube.  Us that have anxiety need to quiet our minds, then we can think straight.  When we are caught up our racing thoughts we think the worst.  Learn to calm your mind with guided meditation, and then try some positive self talk.  Befriend yourself by challenging the lies that you are telling yourself that cause your anxiety.  Wish you the best and try guided meditation!
  • Posted

Hi your not alone I also feel this I'm in a daze most of the day and exhausted I think it's the constant worrying and thoughts in your head just makes you exhausted. I've had a bad few days with it my neck shoulders and arms all stiff from being so tense x
    • Posted

Yes sometimes and in my shoulder more so on left side. Im new to anxiety but seems like there r many many symptoms people get with it and also makes you super sensitive to any feeling in your body which you then focus in on.
    • Posted

I've been to a&e 8 times since the new year and they always say everything is fine ,,, I don't want to go back again today and feel stupid and worthless in front of the doctor for it to just be anxiety .... Have any advice???
    • Posted

I know they aren't always very sympathetic with you at a&e I went 3 times un past month each time they took blood did an ecg and said I was fine I've also been to my own doctor a few time who also said I'm fine I am anemic which they said is causing symptoms and making me have anxiety. All I would say is if you really feel something isn't right then go and see someone that's their job if they weren't seeing you would be seeing someone else so your not a burden to them altho I know it sometimes seems that way. You know your own body better than anyone x
    • Posted

I sometimes get neck pain that goes into my head. This is caused from stress, which also is a symptom of anxiety. I have been to the ER 4 times in the past 2 months for my symptoms and am told nothing is wrong with me either. I was taking lexapro, which didn't seem to fully work. I have combined it with Xanax and am beginning to feel much better. Just try some breathing techniques and do something to take your mind off of it. I know it is so hard to get the symptoms to go away. Sometimes I felt like there was nothing I could do to get them to stop. These are symptoms I will have during anxiety. Sometimes in combination and sometimes individually. Rapid heart beat, sweaty palms and feet, tingling in hands and feet, and sometimes face, brain fog, dizziness, neck pain, headache, shaky on the inside, sudden urge to go to the bathroom. Your mind really thinks there is something wrong internally, but chances are there isn't. Your mind is so powerful that it can trigger your body to feel symptoms of a condition that you truly don't have..brain tumor heart attack etc.. I just had my family doc do a bunch of blood work that all came back normal, and that was very reassuring to me. I also saw an opthamologist who checked my eye pressure and looked into my eyes, in order to detect any pressure caused by a possible tumor. That was clear as well. I've had chest X-rays, ekgs and ultrasounds done in my heart, because there is such a thing as chest pain anxiety. I have experienced that as well. Try to hang in there and I hope some of this helped!!
    • Posted

Hi can I ask do you feel anxious when these symptoms start I feel as tho I can just be sitting watching TV or be going to sleep and all of a sudden I'm dizzy sweaty hands tingling in neck etc out of nowhere
    • Posted

No I do not feel anxious. These come out of no where for me as well. I was told when it comes out of no where and there is not a particular trigger that it's panic. I am and have suffered from severe panic disorder. The symptoms are pretty much the same as anxiety, just one out of no where.
    • Posted

Do you also get this sharp pain in your head? And it lingers and it feels like your loosing your mind I'm really scared and have no clue what to do anymore.
    • Posted

I wouldn't say I've had sharp pain. More of a dull pain that comes and goes. It does linger, and yes, there have been several times where I've thought I'm going to lose my mind. You may be experiencing depersonolization. Counseling always helps along with meds, if you are up for it and not already doing that. It is very hard for me to calm myself down at times. I honestly don't think it is anything serious. Anxiety symptoms can last for hours.
    • Posted

My arms and shoulders are so stiff toosad do you get the burning feeling in your arms from the tension too?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.