Help me!!! Is it a severe yeast infection? (pics)

Posted , 5 users are following.

okay i need help and ASAP!!! i am diabetic and lately i havent been taking care of my sugars they have been in the 200-300 range for about two and a half months i would guess. so this mean i have recurring yeast infections. it got to the point where they started not to it h a lot. well a few days ago i had a lot of white thick discharge and it was itching so bad!! of course i scratched and my skin tore. now about 3 days later i have these bumps and i still have tears from where i was scratching. tomorrow im going to the doctor to see if they can run some labs and blood work. i did some research and seen that severe yeast infections can cause sores and bumps. im just very concerned right now.

imageimage

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

hey love, i know what your going thru i get this Quite often the pain is unbearable, but yes this is called bv its a type of yeast infection it happens when you have too much sugar in your body, using scent soap down below, too much moist around the vj area & etc, but you can eat yogurt, drink plenty of water & cranberry juice.. BUT for the tearing u can use Vagisil in the purple tube from the cuts & bottom part itll help with the burning , itching, clear up the cuts youll be able to pee better with the burning from the pee gettin in the cuts, i apply it everytime i use the bathroom & your doc should give you FLUCONAZOLE 150 MG TABLET you take this for two days and

METRONIDAZOLE 500 MG TABLET for seven days which is 14 pills you take twice a day..

• Posted

so when you've had these episodes, does yours resemble mine? my gyno took a swab to see if it was herpes but i dont recall having any boils or bumps that popped. i just remember itching from a bad yeast infection then tearing because i was scratching. i also dont know if its herpes because some of the sores are elongated if that makes sense. and the tear around my anus didnt start as a boil or bump. it looks like the tears ive gotten before only difference is that it has a yellow looking discharge.

• Posted

owwee chile to be honest the 1st i got it looked worst thn yours did now.. i started out like a yeast infection so i brought some yeast infection cream & took a bath that night i woke up the next morning in pain down below.. i went to the bathroom to pee & noticed when i pee it was burning like i poured salt down below, i had bumps on the top of my cat, a big cut on my clit, cuts around my cat pussy, i had this huge open cut on the outside where my folds are.. IT WAS so nastest looking omg , the smell was unbearable.. SO A FEW DAYS LATER I WENT TO THE ER A man DOC TOLD ME I HAD HERPES.. i was like theres no f*****g way i had that. I CRIED GIRL.. SO I WENT A LADY WHOSE MY DOC NOW & she retested me to see if i had herpes my results came back negative for herpes & positive for bv

• Posted

bv is called Bacterial vaginosis its a type of yeast infection it causes bacteria to grow in the vj & no you cant get it from sex.. its nothing to be ashame about it love every woman goes thru this... yours like mines after my first time getting it.. i couldnt walk, sit for a long time, i had to lay down with no panties, or pants on just my legs opened wide

• Posted

im starting to think thats what it is because it did start as a yeast infection and now i have a yellow discharge and theres a smell. I have been doing a lot of research and when i search google and put yellow discharge and sores bv pops up. i pray to God thats what it is

• Posted

I Had this same exact thing happen to me a couple months ago. seriously the most unbearable pain i think i have ever went through, so i am so sorry you're going through it too. When i went to the doctors they kept trying to tell me it was herpes even though there was almost zero ways I could've ever gotten herpes. It came back negative for herpes and they still don't know what happened to me but i also had a yeast infection at the time that just kept coming back. Update on what they say!!

• Posted

i went to my dr today he told me it looks like herpes. he did a swab and i get my results back in about 5 days. I have had unprotected sex but it was with one person and he got tested and his test cane back negative.

• Posted

honestly lets just hope yours comes back negative too. Did you go to the gyno or did you go to a doctors office?

• Posted

i go through this very often. I am a diabetic as well. whenever my sugar is high thats when the itching begins. its frustrating because most of the time i don't know what to do. I also experience fissures, peeling, cuts and the list goes on.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.