HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Okay so I need some serious help. I have had a knot the size of a golf ball on the left side of my abdomen I figured I may have had gas because I have had the knot and have been blotted for almost 2 weeks. I have been getting migraines that hurt so bad that my head hurts when I stand up. I have also been experiencing back pain and pain in my abdomen I took 2 home pregnancy test and both said negative I don't know what to do. Please someone help me I don't know if I should go in.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Also I can hear my stomach bubble. I'm really worried
  • Posted

Could be a cyst. Could be something else. Best thing would be to go see your gp.

But to be clear, I had all of those symptoms and was diagnosed with a 7cm cyst...

Good luck!

• Posted

When I started to feel bad, I went to see my GP (sept).  I was worried since colon cancer runs in the family.  But since my parent didnt get it she didnt take me seriously. 3 weeks later I was back and demanded a consult with a gastro and Gynae.   Got to see the gynaecologist about a month later.  She checked me, did a PAP test and biopsied my uterus, but she assured me that the pains I was suffering was NOT caused by my girlie parts. 

At this point Im litteraly dying from stress... Im convinced im dying from stage 4 colon cancer sad Crying alone in my corner. sad

4 days later, I dragged myself to the emergency room. Bloated gurggling abdomen, shooting pain in my hip, back pain... They suspected diverculitis and was given antibiotics.  A scan was ordered to confirmed DV.

GAstro consult 2 days after, He is ok with the DV diagnosis.  Willing to wait  for the scan.

However the scan did NOT confirmed DV but the presence of a 7cm complex cyst on the eft ovary. I was told to go back to the gynae (you mean the same one that told me I had no issues 1 week ago?  YEP!)

She orderd  CA125 level (which was fine). Now im waiting for the surgery, in less than 3 weeks (YAY!)

The thing is, since I had a diagnosis other than colon cancer, my stress went way down and most of the bloating and gurgling dissapeared! But I still am axious to have the thing removed and analyzed (and im staying away from dr. Google).

You have to keep on pushing to get taken seriously. Unfortunately. 

• Posted

Holy cow!!! Sorry for the long post smile
  • Posted

Hi Kelly, think you need someone to give you a proper diagnosis. Do you have an out of hours Gp service? If not can you call for advice? If really in pain and this not subsiding go to a&e. So worrying for you but do get seen by a Dr and get help

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.