Help me please

Posted , 4 users are following.

Uh I'm not entirely sure who to ask this so I'm asking here i guess. a couple months ago i was sitting down and i noticed my labia was really uncomfortable. So i went to the bathroom and there was a bump there. It was painful to touch and squeeze etc. It was really bothering me so i kept on squeezing. (i know I'm not supposed to squeeze things like that but it hurt to much if i didn't) after a couple minutes of squeezing it finally popped. light yellow liquid came oozing out. after that liquid came out it oozed blood as well. well flash forward to today and i was sitting down again, moved my leg and thought, god damn this hurts my labia. and well sure enough another bump was there. same thing happened. although it was on a different side of my labia. Ive never had sex but i have masturbated. i would really like to know what was on my labia.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi no one here can diagnose you so you need to see a doctor. Wait to see if you have another flare up, and if so go then. The doctor might give you antibiotics to help clear it.

I agree with Moon that it could well be HS which most doctors have never heard of. If it keeps happening insist on a referral to a dermatologist for a proper diagnosis. I know it's difficult but try not to squeeze them as doing this can damage the skin and force the infection deeper.

It's nothing to do with masturbation so don't worry about that. If it is HS (which I have) early intervention is essential to get control of it otherwise it can spread and be very nasty. Doctors probably won't diagnose this as they don't have the knowledge - all they will do is give you ab's. x

• Posted

Hi Joey. Were the lumps on your outer labia, where hair grows or the inner labia which are hairless? If on the inner labia and very near the vaginal opening they may be Bartholins cysts. Any sort of recurrent infected cyst in this area needs antibiotic treatment,so next time you find one go see your doctor. .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.