Help me please, I'm suffering badly, constant feeling on tip of penis

Posted , 5 users are following.

Around October of last year I began having this unbearable urge to urinate, I am a 20 year old male. I got tested multiple times for anything you can think of, UTI, prostate exam etc. I was referred to a urologist. When I went to the urologist I took a sheet home and filled out all the times I urinated, but this wasn't the issue, the issue was this constant irritating urge to urinate, almost as if something was swollen in my urethra. It sort of died down for a few month before my next appointment (August of this year) so the urologist discharged me. 3 nights ago and it has began again, I have no idea what to do it genuinely ruins my life and my mood and makes it impossible to sleep. it sort of feels like something is stuck in my tube. Seems to get worse after going to the toilet, if I hold it in and go to urinate when I am able to then as soon as i leave the toilet it goes back to being so intense. Can anyone help me? This is a nightmare I really need some help with this, I start uni in a few weeks, I've just been put on solifenacin but I can't help but think that isn't going to help, found a discussion on here nearly 14 pages long with the same issue but was hoping I could get some more insight. Could it possibly be linked to masturbation?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Did you had frequent uti. How to you masturbate? gentle, adventurous, or traumatic? did you hurt your perineum or the part where your urethra is? How often do you ride a bike?

• Posted

Never had a UTI since I was younger, I would say I masturbate normally but sometimes twice a day. I'm thinking maybe I have damaged some nerves or something but what's odd to me is that it started at around the same time last year. I am having a nightmare I don't know what to do.

• Posted

I would still do a cysco, just 2 b 100%

are you experiencing pelvic pain?

how s your voiding speed?

• Posted

I'm not experiencing any pain, the only symptoms I'm experiencing are listed above and I'm not sure what voiding speed means.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.