Help me please! I need people to look at these and tell me if this is a serious infection

Posted , 7 users are following.

Ive been drinking fluids none stop past few months due to constant thirst so all i do is pee. I also have what we think may be multiple types of pssorias that effects alot of my body one part is my thighs and around my vagina. I get fungal infections alot and i noticed today of this weird odor from my vagina and took pictures to see how it looked down there and i noticed a few things....

I have a yellow spot or apart of the skin in the opening of my vagina...i cant find anything online that can tell me what it is and what it means.

My left side vagina lip is larger then the other and when i parted the lips i noted these weird brownish white cluster of...blisters or boils/spots? I dont know if they are any of those as i dunno if its possible to get them underneath both my vagina lips. The left one has more its like a rash cluster of whatever the things are.

Part of the skin of vagina near the rash cluster thing is turning brown.

Has anyone ever had this before? Is it dangerous? My doctor surgery is only doing emergancy appointments and i dont want to take one away from someone if this is nothing.

I am 23 and i havent had sex since i was 19 with my now ex,i was tested for all stds/stis when pregnant.

I also have very low immunity levels and as i mentioned get infections alot im just really worried incase this could be a severe infection.

Thank you all in advance.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Just looks like fordyce spots. Normal and everyone gets them but I think there's ways to get rid of them if you don't like how they look. I don't think they're dangerous. Do you actually have a rash? Is it itchy or dry? For the yellow spot, might be an ingrown hair or a fordyce spot that is just large. I'd just say watch it for a week or two and make a doctor appointment if you notice it gets bigger or doesn't go away. If you have a rash you need to make a doctor's appointment.

What does your order smell like?

• Posted

Thank you, yes i have rashes all over my body including the groin area ill place couple them below.

Its hard to explain its strong but not full on stinking sometimes it smells alittle sweet.

• Posted

I think it will be a good idea if you go to Gynecologist Doctor for a biopsy just for peace of mind. You mentioned about you are prone to fungal infections, probiotics, flax seeds, yogurt to take for now for fungal infections. Multivitamins, Vitamins C can also help until you find out what's the problem. Don't scratch the area, it will cause more damage than help. I hope this suggestions can help.

• Posted

I dont have gyno ive shown my doc the skin condition and theyve sent a referal to dermatologist so waiting for appointment from them im just tryn find out if i should make an emergancy appointment with my doctor to have a look if it seemed serious enough it scared me seeing all that down there especially the discoloration of some of the skin going from pink to a mucky brown

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.