Help me please I think I smell!!??

Posted , 1 user is following.

(- This issue has been making me really sad and making me loss confidence and have worst self esteem than usual and more people and boys want to be my friends but I’m pushing them away because of this sad -)

I’m in 6th grade currently and about 3 months after the beginning of the year I seemed to be noticing this very musky smell. I shower everyday and did always apply deodorant so I was confused it was also weird cause it only developed at school, I would notice it when I was sitting down and I thought maybe it was cause I always wore a big coat- but it was very cold so what could I have done?

Whenever I was at home for the week I ne’er smelt bad and I thought it might have been cause of stress, sweating (which it wasn’t cause I never had a reason to like SWEAT) or all the new movement and areas (now we switch classes and I see so many people all the time) but I could never really figure it out...now it’s getting worst to where I’d bring the smell home and even after I showered and applied deodorant and sprays, etc... Idk what it is and I’m to scared to ask my family or go to doctors..

I always smell it and try to hide it during class (usually outside for like recess I never smell much) but I don’t know if I’m the only one who smells it cause no one has said anything or moved away but it’s nasty and musky, and sometimes smells like food??? I’d smell my arms and it’s definitely coming from there, and I’m sooo confused my diet isn’t to great I am fat but not like 200 pounds or anything?? Idk rolleyes 

This never happened before to me and I don’t know maybe it’s cause of hormones Idk

Lately at home it’s been clearing up and only happening at achool but it’s embarrassing and it’s making social activities hard for me and my grades are suffering and people are seeing me as weird cause I’m secluding myself a lot ;( 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.