HELP ME PLEASE IM BEGGING

Posted , 6 users are following.

so basically .. i got worms a few months ago and am currently freaking out that i still have them.. im just wondering what kind of worm this looks like ? tape worm, hook worm, round worm, pin worm? this is the only one ive seen and im honestly really terrified it could be tape worm... im literally crying out for help.. please

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I would recommend you see your doctor for advice. Show him this picture or try to get a sample of the substance you saw if it appears again so it can be tested and identified. Ask for an Ova and parasites test. We cannot diagnose you on this site because we are not doctors. Your doctor is the only person that can diagnose, treat you and resolve your worries.

• Posted

Stephanie,

What I see on the internet, it is not any incurable disease. It can be cured by medications. So, you don't need to freak out. Get a positive approach as at least you were able to find it out on time. Also you don't seem to have any serious symptoms, means there are more chances to get it fully cured.

You should consult the best doctor instead of asking help on forum.Best wishes.

• Posted

Also you must stop eating meat temporarily. It may be possible that your source of meat is contaminated with worms. Or if it's not meat, then you should research on where you might be getting this infection again and again. It's possible that you got cured first time, but due to the contaminated source you got it again. So try to find out.

• Posted

Many times after worming, eggs are left behind which hatch later and reinfect with adults and therefor need a second dose of medication.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.