HELP ME PLEASE!!! PICTURES AVAILABLE

Posted , 3 users are following.

about a week ago i had unprotected sex and received oral sex and didnt know i had a cut on my penis. every sense these bumps have been appearing on my penis. Anybody have a idea what it could be,?? waiting on STD results.,,,,imageimage

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Edited

Hi, I'm sorry, it does look like herpes. It's a good thing you got tested/swabbed to get a proper diagnosis.

• Posted

aw man i didnt get swabbed i got blood tested and they took a urine sample

• Posted

Did they specifically took blood samples for HSV? If your infection is recent it won't show up. You should insist for a swab test. I don't want to stress you, I've been wrong before. I understand how stressful this is and I'm sure you're looking for peace of mind.

• Posted

so I got test results back and everything came back negative Gonnoreeah,Chlyamida, HSV1 & HSV2 , -and Syhpillis.....But the results ended up taking too long and i felt like i needed treament asap so i used a online docotor i sent in the same pics and they prescribed me medicine for genital herpes and also suggested i get test for syphillis. Now that everything has came back negative is there a chance i could still have genital herpes or am I in the clear with everything and could those just be infections from that cut?

• Edited

Either Herpes or molluscum contagiosum. Some of the spots look other than a week old too, so could have had it longer.

You're correct that you can be infected by a cut to the skin.

• Posted

so I got test results back and everything came back negative Gonnoreeah,Chlyamida, HSV1 & HSV2 , -and Syhpillis.....But the results ended up taking too long and i felt like i needed treament asap so i used a online docotor i sent in the same pics and they prescribed me medicine for genital herpes and also suggested i get test for syphillis. Now that everything has came back negative is there a chance i could still have genital herpes or am I in the clear with everything and could those just be infections from that cut?

• Posted

i was also very sick at the time the bumps starting appearing guessing my immune system could have played apart

• Edited

Hi, I'm happy to hear that all was negative. This is good news. It's recommended to have a blood test done 12 weeks after exposure. This period ensures you have enough antibodies to be detected if you have been infected. It's up to you if you want to double check.

• Posted

Well, unlikely it's herpes then. Probably some other infection.

You're right, you're immune system would have been busy with your other sickness at the time, so it could have been worse then normal.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.