Help me please vp or ?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi! First of all, I'm sorry for my bad English. 2 months ago I felt a strange itching in my vagina and I went to the doctor and the doctor diagnosed me with hpv, I had a smear and hpv test, but both were negative 😃 all my tests are negative, do you think these lesions are vestibular papillomatosis?imageimage

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

please anyone who knows write to me

• Edited

imageimage

help me please!

hpv test came back negative

and My genotyping and pap smear test were also clean.

• Posted

Not sure how the doctor diagnosed you with HPV if your tests were negative. On the photos there's nothing that looks like genital warts.

• Posted

Hi! The gynecologist says genital warts even though I am negative, but the dermatologist says they are not warts, I don't know which one to believe. I want to go to another doctor, but I don't have money to go, I'm very nervous now

• Posted

I still don't see any warts, everything looks normal and I think you are overreacting.

• Posted

thanks john but i am also a health worker in ear branch but even i can't understand what it is, this is not normal, the doctors i talk to can't say anything clearly either, i wrote it here so maybe people from other countries can help i am very upset to this situation, i don't overreact, everyone says something different The situation is starting to bother me.

• Posted

I am very unhappy and very depressed, this incident is making me very uncomfortable. I can't adapt to daily life, my mind is always there and I abhor sex I don't think I can have sex with anyone again I hate everyone why is this happening? I do not have a suspicious relationship, there is nothing in my partner, everything is fine, but I have something like this, maybe he was a carrier, but I don't understand why hpv negative? Then why are they growing? I'm crying I'm tired of living this I don't tell anyone this, people don't understand me Now I want it to come out anyways please guys help me sometimes this thing itches and stinging I can't understand I don't want to be sad anymore

• Posted

these doesn't look like warts to me but can be VP if it's itching and on scratching it starts to feel burning.

i would suggest you to clean the area properly using an actual intimate acidic ph cleaner and see if it increases decreases or remains same in about 4 days.

attach image without flash as it clears out depth in image and makes difficult to understand and don't zoom too much

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.