Help me please !! What is it ??! I'm afraid.. photo

Posted , 2 users are following.


Hello everyone. I have just noticed this redness in my private parts. I am very sexually active. will this be an irritation? or an infection? It makes me scared.

0 likes, 1 reply


1 Reply

  • Posted

    It looks like a fungal infection called jock itch. You may get this rash from a partner who has jock itch. He might also experience similar symptoms to you. In order to get rid of redness and itching, use an antifungal cream such as Fugacil cream. You can also use Epsom salt, bath salt or coconut oil to get relief.

    Report Reply

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up