HELP ME PLEASSEEEE

Posted , 3 users are following.

Help please!! I've been having so many symptoms on and off!! So the first symptom was extreme dizziness, frothing at the mouth, in and out of consciousness. So I went to a crappy hospital and they said everything was fine. That was back in school which was probably 5 years ago. But that was the first major symptom. I dunno if that helps but yeah... Then more recently 2017 I think mid year? I started to wake up all of a sudden, I would be extremely nauseous, my vision would be blurry and everytime I turned my head slightly the room would spin so heavily and my lips would be tingling and both arms tingling. In fact I hardly could move my legs and torso to turn onto my other side at all. This happened for about 3 weeks straight. Then it was just constant dizziness and nausea basically every day since that time and then about February my arms started to tingle again but off and on. Really really annoying. And then in last month I blacked out and hit my head 2 times. I blacked out last year September also for no reason. I hit my head again 2days ago and since then I've just been not able to concentrate, just all of a sudden when I'm talking or listening my head goes numb and I get a electric shock it feels like,i get the electric shock on my eyelids and forehead and then up to the whole skull. I kind of get a jolt. changed my Dep meds 2yrs ago and upped the dose late last year. I've had big overdoses in the past 3 yrs including 36 panadols and 24 expired tramadols. A few strangle attempts (black out for 5-10 mins and that was 2weeks ago. Idk if that helps... No judging please.... Then I had a air embolism but that was left untreated. That happened 3 weeks ago I think. Now the air embolism is gone though. I think... But yeah so right now I feel like my brain is being squished and quite dizzy. So basically I've had alot of head trauma! Thanks for reading!!!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.