Help me what is this????!

Posted , 6 users are following.

is this genital warts? down at the bottom i am really worried and freaking , plwase help me i am really worried i do have a appointment tomorrow but i cannot stop thinking about it. i dont have itching or pain or anything like that but im really scared. or is this vp?

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Edited

looks like vp to me tbh, let us know how it goes and good luck but i dont think this is anything to worry about

• Edited

omg thank you so much for the response. i was worried sick , i will post an update tomorrow

• Posted

i have the exact same to this i really think it is just normal vaginal anatomy. i suppose when u never look down there and then do look you notice things you have never noticed before but are actually perfectly normal. even if it was warts (which i highly highly doubt) there is treatment and it is not the be all end all

• Posted

yeah ive never noticed this before and the other day i decided to use flashlight and camera and seen this, it alarmed me so i started looking up a bunch of stuff , i went to urgent care and she said she didnt notice anything alarming or abnormal but i still made an appointment with obgyn to be safe

• Posted

doc said she didnt see anything like warts and everything looks normal !! feeling really relieved

• Posted

i cannot feel them no they are not hard or anything like that. i went to doc twice , urgent care then planned parenthood both said everything looked normal

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.