Help....my thyroid test report result TSH 4.080 & FT4 1.07. Is it high or low? Other reports too bel

Posted , 3 users are following.

BIOCHEMISTRY REPORT

SERUM TSH =4.080 uIU

FT4 = 1.07 ng/dl

B12 (VITAMIN) = 274 pg/ml

HAEMATOLOGY REPORT

Haemoglobin = 11.1g/dl

RBC (red cells count) = 4.9 10E12/L

HAEMATOCRIT (PCV) = 38%

MCV = 78 fl

MCH = 23 pg

MCHC = 29%

RDW = 16.7

TOTAL LEUCOCYTE XOUNT = 9.8 *10E9/L

DIFFERENTIAL LEUCOCYTE COUNT

NEUTROPHILS = 58%

LYMPHOCYTES = 32%

MONOCYTES = 07%

EOSINOPHILS = 02%

BASOPHILSS = 01%

ABSOLUTE DIFFERENTIAL COUNT

NEUTROPHILS = 5.69 *10E9/L

LYMPHOCYTES = 3.13 *10E9/L

MONOL

EOSINOPHILS = .242 *10E9/L

BASOPHILSS = .057 *10E9/L

PLATELETS = 471 *10E9/L

MPV = 8.58

PCT = 0.404

PDW = 16.3

MORPHOLOGY = Anisocytosis. Hypochromia

BIOCHEMISTRY REPORT

Creatinine = 0.71 mg/dl

Sodium = 139 mEq/l

Potassium = 4.6 mEq/l

SGPT (ALT) = 15 U/L

Calcium 10.28

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Normal range for TSH used to be .05 - 5.0.   Now I believe it has now been reduced to .05 - 3.5.   Nonetheless your TSH isnt too far off.  I would not have any knowledge of any other blood tests that you have showing. Your doc would be best to over numbers with you.
  • Posted

Hi Reemaa, Are these blood tests just for your Thyroid or are they also for Rhuematoid Athritis .  Also is it under active thyroid or overactive ?
    • Posted

No its not only for thyroid. For thyroid its only TSH and FT4

I was feeling pin and needle sensation and numbness on small area of legs and hands. There could be several reasons of that : could be thyroid or b12 vitamin deficeincy. So i was told to have all these test plus also cbc test called complete blood count and sodium potassium calcium all general.

• Posted

Sorry Reemaa, I would also like to know how you got such a detailed blood test done?
    • Posted

My list was ticked with these test.

Thyroid

B12 vitamin

Hematology 1 CBC (includes all blood cell counts)

Biochemistry 1 ( includes sodium,potas etc)

Biochemistry 2 test result r pending inclused cholesterol,lipds. Few more.

• Posted

Thank you Reemaa , It's just that when I try getting full blood tests, like that I really have to put a fight up.
    • Posted

Have u tested cp or still fghtn. Ask your physician to make prescription for you. Then u can have it done. There is no harm in getting done all the test
    • Posted

Sorry Reemaa,what do you mean cp? I also don't know what you mean by ask for a prescription for what?  Sorry if I sound stupid.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.