help need peoples feed back on this

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi im 17 female OK so it was about a week or two ago that it felt like I was having a heart attack left arm went numb heart hurts hard to breath but then on the left side above my heart a little bit to the left I felt 2 pop witch hurt now this whole week it has been aching 24/7 it freak me out like could this be serous and I haven't been picking up anything happens so it can't be because I was working to hard is it because I'm stressed so much I told my mom I want to go to the Dr but she said I'm fine there just going to get an ekg and those are lots of money since I'm not on health insurance so I don't know what to do I feel like something bad is going to happen what do I do am I going to be OK has Any one else felt like this

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Absolutely! Anxiety and panic attacks can manifest in so many different ways! The gotta news is you aren't having a great attack and I doubt that there is anything wrong with your heart. Do you have a smart phone? Check your heartrate if you want. A heart attack actually spa type heart down and then stops. So if the heart is racing you aren't having a heart attack (:
    • Posted

Thank you and yeah I download it I can't believe how accurate it is I use it alot lol
  • Posted

You and me both. My heart rate scares me because it's always up pretty high. Lol my phone has a heart rate built in.
  • Posted

"So if the heart is racing you aren't having a heart attack (:"  I'm sorry but this statement simply is not true.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.