Help needed!

Posted , 5 users are following.

so i suffer from bad anxiety and i have high blood pressure with gallstones. i can barley sleep anymore. when i go to bed all i do is worry and then my body shakes and i feel short of breath or somenights i cant even fall asleep. i have bad health anxiety. constant ringringing in my ear. ive had a broken wisdom tooth for a few months. im in need of some major help. ive been thinking of pascoflair which is passionflower of neuropath which is st johns wort with passionflower and velerien

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Have you been to see a doctor and a dentist?

• Posted

dentist no doctor yes. ive had 2 sets of full heart test done in 1 year and lungs are also clear.so that was ruled out . i mean my tooth is usually throbbing when i lay down at night

• Posted

St. John's Wort is potentially an excellent choice to bring down the anxiety and help with sleep. You may also want to consider 5-HTP and Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis). For 5-HTP, you can purchase tablets and follow the directions; For Lemon Balm, if you can get a hold of a living plant, cultivate it and then use the fresh leaves to make infusions, you might be quite satisfied with their calming effects; otherwise, buy Lemon Balm tincture and follow the directions on the packaging.

Good luck,

Greg.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.