Help needed for ongoing setback!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all , last two weeks I've been anxiety back. Trying to work through it as before by not letting it get to me and doing usual things , even on hol! Thing is I've been on 60 mg floux increase last DEC with after the few bad weeks , have felt good !! Now feel I've slid back , any advice please!? Xxx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi I'm in the same place anxiety through the roof been on 60since Feb thought I was getting there but the health anxiety is awfully docs are now testing me for rheumatoid but apart from that no joy waiting for CBT every day I think I'm dying x

• Posted

Its awful isn't it Brenda !!!, Think if the 60 MG's aren't working , now what???, I'm trying to get on with my daily things , but its damn hard, xxxx

• Posted

Anyone got any ideas of medication I can ask my doc for but not a benzapine something I can take along the flu and beta blocker feel like my nerves are getting a hold of me now I just carnt cope anymore x
  • Posted

Does it ever get better? On 20mg 44 days and counting.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.