Help! No clue what these small & big bumps are

Posted , 4 users are following.

imageimage

hey here so i noticed today some bumps by my penis. The big red one really hurts, especially when touched. The other 3 small ones im just worried about, they almost look like blisters but dont hurt, any advice would help

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

irritated hair follicles from shaving

• Posted

try an antibacterial ointment like neosporin. also resist urge to pick at or poo them as it can make it more inflamed or infected. Consider clipping instead of shaving

• Posted

also you need to exfoliate before you shave and a day or so after.

• Posted

those just are ingrown hairs, i suggest that you shave with a electric razor without trimming the hair down to the skin. if you are going to shave with a razor try not to shave too aggressively and dont go over the area too many times. if you start getting ingrown hairs dont squeeze then out, let them naturally take care of themself.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.